Water Quality Specialist should understand the properties of water, water pollutants and clean drinking water standards. A background in a hard science, such as Chemistry, Biology, or Geology, or any related science degree would be preferred. Experience performing water sampling testing and/or water sampling techniques, or water well assessments would be beneficial.
• Ability to analyze and interpret water quality lab results
• Recommend water filtration systems per water quality results and schedule installations of those systems with vendors.
• Ensure quality assurance, testing, and analysis is conducted properly and within appropriate protocols
• Answer inquiries from the vendors, team members and the public regarding water quality concerns
• Collect data and maintain logs, reports, and records
• Assist in planning and/or implementation of various public education events and programs related to water quality
• Set priorities, work with multiple deadlines, have independent judgement, and communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, government agency representatives, and the public
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Pay: $4,093.00 to $6,349.00 per MONTH
Self-Help Enterprises is a nationally recognized community development organization whose mission is to work together with low-income families to build and sustain healthy homes and communities. In the last 50+ years, Self-Help Enterprises’ efforts have touched the lives of over 50,000 families.
Equal Opportunity Employer
View all company job openings