The Gate Monitor is responsible for securing and controlling the entrance to the facility.
Description of Duties
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Verify membership of all patrons entering the facility
• Observe patrons inside and outside the facility
• Enforce facility policies
• Report any incidents, accidents, or injuries
• Inspect the facility at opening and closing
• Fill out hourly reports
• Perform hourly chemical checks
• Perform some light pool maintenance
• Performs other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have basic computer knowledge
• Must have great customer service and communication skills
• Must be extremely reliable with reliable transportation
• Must be punctual, on time, friendly, and have a positive attitude
• Must maintain a professional appearance at all times
• Basic pool knowledge
• Basic facility maintenance knowledge
• Ability to understand and follow set procedures
Education and Certifications
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Texas Driver’s License required
Thank you for your interest in employment with SafeGuard Aquatics. SGA is a team of aquatic professionals dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable recreational experience to the communities we serve. We are always looking to add new members to our team. SGA is an equal opportunity employer.
• We provide professional and comprehensive pool management services to home owner associations, municipalities, clubs, communities, resorts, and residential pools.
• We have many different opportunities for employment.
• SGA operates seasonally. As such, employment carry over from season to season is not guaranteed. SGA employees from past seasons must re-apply for employment each season.