Immediate opening available for a Pool Technician for a cleaning schedule of 2-3 visits per week in the Cedar Park area. Some additional cleaning shifts may become available. Pay range is $35 to $45 per cleaning visit. Typical cleaning visits last 2-3 hours. Must have valid Texas drivers license and adequate and reliable transportation.
Under supervision of the Aquatics Supervisor, the Pool Technician is responsible for performing cleaning visits based on assigned routes. the maintenance of assigned pools, pool areas, and restrooms, as well as related work as required. The Pool Technician is responsible for chemical checks and overall safety and appearance of the facilities and equipment. Maintenance performed will ensure safety and well being of visitors and patrons.
Essential duties and tasks include the following. Other tasks may be assigned as needed.
Pool and Facility Maintenance
- Perform scheduled cleaning visits as assigned
- Clean, vacuum, and brush pool
- Make adjustments as needed to chemicals, controllers, water level, etc.
- Empty skimmers and remove debris from pool
- Clean tile lines
- Regular pool filter and pump maintenance
- Inspect restroom areas
- Empty trash receptacles as needed
- Complete all required forms and paperwork
- Regular upkeep and inspection of pool facility
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Other duties as assigned
Thank you for your interest in employment with SafeGuard Aquatics. SGA is a team of aquatic professionals dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable recreational experience to the communities we serve. We are always looking to add new members to our team. SGA is an equal opportunity employer.
• We provide professional and comprehensive pool management services to home owner associations, municipalities, clubs, communities, resorts, and residential pools.
• We have many different opportunities for employment.
• SGA operates seasonally. As such, employment carry over from season to season is not guaranteed. SGA employees from past seasons must re-apply for employment each season.