· Perform first article, in process, receiving and final inspection of parts, assemblies, with precision measuring instruments to verify the accuracy of measurements documented on Inspection Reports for conformance
· Identify and acceptance of parts that are conforming to to work order requirements, drawings, specifications, and other applicable documents.
· Interpret blueprint and technical specifications related to manufactured parts
· Identify and control nonconforming parts or tooling, and support Root Cause, and Corrective Actions
· Calibrate and maintain precision measuring tools
· Maintain and organize Blueprints/mylars in company files
· Maintain customer specifications to current revision levels.
· Work with manufacturing supervisors and operators to resolve quality issues to ensure timely and adequate inspection of items.
- Profit Sharing Program
- Life Insurance policy for employee
- Currently 100% Company Paid Health Insurance for employee and family
- Paid time off increases over term with company
Aerospace Sheet Metal Manufacturer