Want to be part of an award winning customer experience team? Signs.com has just been awarded the gold Stevie Award for best customer experience team as well as a silver for Best Customer Experience Manager. We're growing quickly and need more high-caliber people to join us! This position is full-time and reports directly to the Customer Experience Officer and will be responsible for one of our most important objectives: Taking care of our customers.
• Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the complete line of products offered by Signs.com.
• Answer incoming customer service requests, respond to questions, and help customers through the ordering process.
• Respond via email, chat system, and/or phone to incoming service requests from the site.
• Reach out to potential customers who have not yet purchased.
• Keep educated on customer experience best practices through books and trainings.
• Continually increase customer satisfaction by providing a superior customer experience to our customers.
• Offer solutions for process improvement within the customer experience department.
• College degree preferred, but not required. High school diploma required.
• Design experience is a huge plus. Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator preferred.
• Strong commitment to customer experience concepts and best methods and strategies.
• Strong presentation, facilitation, consulting, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
• Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
• Your performance will be measured by customer satisfaction surveys, customer feedback, and how your performance compares to other customer experience consultants.
At Signs.com we take the business of customer care pretty seriously. Whether it’s engaging with them on social media, talking with them on a support call or updating the website to ensure they find the products they are looking for, we are committed to making sure that our customers have the kind of experience that makes them want to come back for more.
We learn something new every day and we hope you will want to do the same.
A career at Signs.com offers a variety of benefits including: health insurance, vacation pay, retirement saving options and monetary compensation that recognizes your brilliance. We strive to create a culture that fosters imagination, innovation and growth while having a great time doing it. Our open-book management policy ensures that you’re always kept in the loop about everything going on in the company and your suggestions and input are always welcome.