Signs.com is seeking a highly skilled individual to conceptualize and design client materials and assist with other design related projects. The position is full-time and will report to the lead graphic designer.
• Create designs for Signs.com’s clients who are in need of design assistance.
• Create design templates in varying categories for the Signs.com site.
• Design websites and website collateral for internet marketing clients.
• Design landing pages and banner ads for pay-per-click and remarketing campaigns.
• Design info graphics and enhance other blog posts with design elements.
• Design and optimize email templates.
• Design social profiles and contest pages.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web design or a related field.
• Ability to be creative, resourceful and innovative.
• Advanced skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
• Capability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
• A strong visual portfolio showing design capabilities.
• Creativity, resourcefulness and innovation
At Signs.com we take the business of customer care pretty seriously. Whether it’s engaging with them on social media, talking with them on a support call or updating the website to ensure they find the products they are looking for, we are committed to making sure that our customers have the kind of experience that makes them want to come back for more.
We learn something new every day and we hope you will want to do the same.
A career at Signs.com offers a variety of benefits including: health insurance, vacation pay, retirement saving options and monetary compensation that recognizes your brilliance. We strive to create a culture that fosters imagination, innovation and growth while having a great time doing it. Our open-book management policy ensures that you’re always kept in the loop about everything going on in the company and your suggestions and input are always welcome.