A faith-based, multiservice
senior care organization with a sixty-year history of service, seeks qualified
candidate for our Handy House Doc Division.
To provide trusting and knowledgeable home service to seniors in our community.
Maintenance Specialist will provide a variety of services including; Carpentry, Home Electrical/Plumbing system repair, HVAC, and General repairs. A commitment to quality and customer service is critical.
Our Hand House Doc services include but are not limited to:
Standard work hours are Monday through Friday days.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and
• Have 5 years of carpentry, and/or home electrical/plumbing system and general repair experience.
• Familiar with HVAC systems.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Comfortable with software usage.
For 60 years, St. Andrew’s Resources for Seniors System, a faith-based, a not-for-profit organization, has been the place where seniors, their families, and their caregivers find answers. Whether it’s occasional help that allows a senior to remain independent at home, a comfortable retirement residence that feels like home, a caring assisted living or skilled nursing community, or even short-term Medicare Rehabilitation, St. Andrew’s can provide whatever you need. We help families find and access the support they need and, most importantly, we help them Worry Less®.