The mobile service mechanic will have dedicated accounts within the surrounding areas and be responsible for maintenance and repair of Semi-Trailers. All Star Leasing Company Mobile Service Truck Technicians are provided with fully equipped mobile repair trucks including all the appropriate tools, parts, and training to allow each individual to grow with the company.
• Minimum 1 year of experience with semi-trailer repair and maintenance required
• Proven experience working with minimal supervision
• A basic knowledge of computers
• Must possess outstanding driving record and remain insurable
• Must possess strong communication skills
• Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. and work in cold and hot weather
We have over 40 years of experience in our industry and offer great benefits to our employees such as:
• A Work Environment Where Safety is Our Top Priority
• Company Paid Training
• Company Provided and Cleaned Uniforms
• Tool, Boot, and RX Safety Glasses purchase programs
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Company –Paid Long and Short Term Disability
• 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Hourly Pay (NOT flat rate)
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
Star Leasing is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must pass a reference check, criminal background check, a pre-employment drug screen and possess a valid license and be insurable.
Star Leasing Company is a profitable, growing, employee-owned semi-trailer leasing / maintenance company looking for the right people to share in our success!
We are headquartered in Columbus, OH and currently have multiple locations throughout the Midwest and Southeast United States. We have been in business for over 40 years and we strive to exceed the expectations of our customers, vendors, and employee/owners by doing what we say we will do when we say we will do it.
Click on a job opening above to let us know you're interested in joining our team! A Service Manager will respond to your request within 24 hours.