SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Custodial Engineer is responsible for completion of assigned duties related to the upkeep and cleaning of the St. Patrick Center facilities as well as other assignments related to agency’s mission, vision and values.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Performs all assignments related to the Facilities Department as defined by written work orders and verbal directives from the Housekeeping Coordinator and/or other members of the leadership team.
• Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, etc.)
• Complete special projects as assigned.
• Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
• Cooperate with staff.
• Follow all health and safety regulations.
• Meets with supervisor as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPEREINCE:
• High school diploma or GED
• One (1) to three (3) years of experience in housekeeping.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to work independently as well as under the direction of others.
• Must be able to interact with all areas of the agency.
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
• Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets.
At St. Patrick Center, we’re one of Missouri’s largest providers of housing, employment and health opportunities for people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. We take an action-based approach to service and offer nationally recognized programs that assist more than 8,000 people each year. Our mission, at its core, is to help individuals and families move from homelessness to independence in dignified, cost-effective and permanent ways. This approach transforms our clients as well as our entire community. For more information about our organization, please visit www.stpatrickcenter.org.