The Donor Engagement Coordinator reports to the Donor Engagement Manager and is responsible for raising unrestricted funds through donor engagement activities. The Coordinator will secure gifts for St. Patrick Center by cultivating, stewarding and retaining a portfolio of midlevel donors, while also identifying those donors who can move into increased levels of giving.
• Nurture assigned portfolio donors and manage the moves management process with a focus on retaining donors, upgrading gifts and acquiring new donors.
• Assist Manager with growing monthly (sustaining) giver program. Track engagement and create plans for future formalized Giving Society.
• Proactively develop and cultivate donors to strengthen their relationship with SPC through events, volunteering and annual giving opportunities.
• Engage new donors in stewardship plan to connect them with SPC and educate on opportunities to get more involved with SPC.
• Assist the Manager with quarterly Donor Days and weekly thank you calls.
• Ensure donor recognition and appreciation is appropriately occurring at all levels of giving including events sponsors and event attendees.
• Participate weekly in meaningful donor communication (personal visits, engaging phone conversation or significant email engagement).
• Ensure entry of correspondence and other touches with donors and prospects into the donor database.
• Serve on the Development management team to ensure department goals are reached
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• One or more years’ experience in non-profit fundraising, including focused relationship building skills and customer services.
• Strong computer literacy required, demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft products and Raisers Edge NXT
• Must be willing to participate in evening or weekend events
• Working knowledge of donor stewardship techniques
• Strong communication and time-management skills
• Able to work independently and be responsible for professional deadlines
• Strong team member, working well with staff, volunteers and other professionals
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Paid life insurance
• Long-term disability insurance
• Flexible spending account
• 403b with company match
• Holiday pay
• Paid time off (self-care days, birthday and personal day)
• Paid paternity and maternity leave
• Paid sick days
• Wellness perks
• Employee appreciation days
• Learning and development resources
• And much more!
At St. Patrick Center, we’re one of Missouri’s largest providers of housing, employment and health opportunities for people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. We take an action-based approach to service and offer nationally recognized programs that assist more than 8,000 people each year. Our mission, at its core, is to help individuals and families move from homelessness to independence in dignified, cost-effective and permanent ways. This approach transforms our clients as well as our entire community. For more information about our organization, please visit www.stpatrickcenter.org.