• Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education
• Must have a Michigan Teaching Certification with an Elementary Endorsement (ZG)
• Thorough knowledge of Michigan Core Curriculum
• Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
• Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience working in culturally diverse setting.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Flexible open minded, self driven team member
• Must be authorized to work in the US
• Prepares for classes assigned and shows written evidence of preparation upon request of supervisor(s).
• Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
• Prepares and implements lesson plans that are aligned with curriculum maps for the grade level/subject area, & include activities for differentiated instruction to meet the varied learning styles , abilities, and needs of students in a culturally sensitive environment
• Plans activities and projects that are relevant to students' needs
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Principal or Superintendent or her designee
Superior Employment Services is a Substitute Teacher Company in Michigan that provides Substitute Teacher Staffing Services for Public, Charter, and Private schools.
Superior Employment Services specializes in placing Substitute Teachers in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 certified teacher positions in Michigan. With the teacher and Substitute Teacher Shortage in Michigan over the past few years, Superior Employment Services has established education placement services to provide dynamic solutions to school districts and professional opportunities to passionate educators.
Substitute teaching with Superior Employment Services offers many different benefits and makes for a rewarding career change for anyone who enjoys teaching. Superior Employment Services works with local school districts to provide them with substitute teachers and support staff.