Substitute Teacher Position in Ysilanti, Michigan
Superior Employment Services is now hiring Substitute Teachers in Ypsilanti and Ann Arbor
A career in substitute teaching will change lives and make a lasting impact on your community.
- The ability to create and or follow lesson plans
- Provide a structured learning atmosphere
- Maintaining positive control of the classroom
- monitor student attendance and behavior
- Develop classroom notes as follow up for the home room teacher
- Possess the ability to develop positive working relationships with students, administrators and staff!
You are not required to have a teaching certificate for a Substitute Teaching position
Minimum of 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university in any field with at least 2.0 cumulative GPA is required
Superior Employment Services is a Substitute Teacher Company in Michigan that provides Substitute Teacher Staffing Services for Public, Charter, and Private schools.
Superior Employment Services specializes in placing Substitute Teachers in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 certified teacher positions in Michigan. With the teacher and Substitute Teacher Shortage in Michigan over the past few years, Superior Employment Services has established education placement services to provide dynamic solutions to school districts and professional opportunities to passionate educators.
Substitute teaching with Superior Employment Services offers many different benefits and makes for a rewarding career change for anyone who enjoys teaching. Superior Employment Services works with local school districts to provide them with substitute teachers and support staff.