Tap Inspect is a small SaaS company providing mobile reporting systems for property inspectors. We are a fully remote, founder run company. As customer support agent you will be the first line of assisted support for our customers. We need you to fully understand the customer and their issues so you can help them reach a resolution in the easiest and most convenient way.
* Available 20-25 hours per week on non-holiday weekdays between 8am-5pm ET
* Provide general usage, subscription account, and technical support to customers via web-based ticketing system (Zendesk)
* Communicate with customers via chat, email, social media, and voice channels
* Respond to customers in a courteous and empathetic manner
* Proactively look for solutions to customer issues and propose improvements
* Stay up to date on product updates and known issues
* Use support tools to investigate issues, confirm issues reported by the customer and resolve customer issues
* Own customer support issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers and development team members when ticket escalation is required
* At the end of your first year, success would mean solving 90%+ of new inbound tickets, with a maximum 8 hour average 1st response time, and less than 2.5 average touches per solved ticket, while maintaining a favorable Customer Effort Score
* 1-2 years of customer support experience of SaaS products.
* Experience using customer service software (Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc.)
* Empathic (you'll be dealing with older people that may not be familiar with tech)
* Above average problem-solving skills and the ability to clearly define problems, analyze data, draw valid conclusions and present suggested solutions
* Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to translate complex technical information into a simple language for our customers
* Your own computer (mac or pc)
* Apple iOS device(s) capable of running our free apps
* A reliable internet connection
* A ‘quiet’ place when using voice to limit background noises
* Starting salary range of $24,000 to $28,000
* Health, dental and vision insurance provided
* Company matching of retirement contribution
* 8 paid company holidays and 10 days PTO to use as you wish
Tap Inspect is a mobile property inspection report writing app. We are a fully remote company that is owned and run by the founders.
With generations of home inspection experience, we set out to build the report writing platform that we wanted to use for our own inspection businesses. The Tap Inspect mobile app is the easiest report writing system available and allows us to save up to 10 hours per week by publishing the report before leaving the property.