Earn Your Master's Degree While Working as a Community Living Manager! 100% Paid Tuition, Salary, Benefits...and More!
Contact us today for an interview...We can interview by video.
This job is very unique in that you are required to be a live in house manager for three adults with disabilities for two years while simultaneously attending McDaniel College earning a Master's Degree in Human Services & Management.
- Bachelor's Degree with a gpa of 2.7 or higher; any degree accepted
- United States Driver's License with no more than three points
- Personal Cell Phone
- Scholarship to attend McDaniel College for the Master's Degree in Human Services & Management that covers 100% of tuition
- $30,000 annual stipend
- Free apartment shared with one other person, utilities included
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
About the Job
Direct Care Responsibilities
- Cooking, Cleaning, Toileting, Bathing
- Participating in recreational activities with the clients that you work with
- Could include, but not limited to, going out to eat, bowling, going to the movies, going to professional sporting events, taking vacations, etc
- Maintaining a family environment
- Transporting clients to and from their activities
- Accompanying clients to doctor appointments
- Maintaining a house budget, completing grocery and household shopping for the clients
- Creating a weekly menu for the clients
- Supervision of staff that work in the home
- Creating a schedule and double checking staff's timesheets
- Following up with doctor's offices, delegating nurses, clients family and team
Thank you for your interest in employment with our agency.
Target Community & Educational Services, Inc. is dedicated to enhancing the lives of children and adults with disabilities through quality, community-based residential, educational, vocational, recreational and family support services.
Target Community & Educational Services, Inc. is proud to be 100% smoke and tobacco free at all of our sites.
If your application meets our hiring needs, someone will contact you via email or phone typically within 48 hours. Thank you!