Active member of the Account and Finance team that delivers professional accounting services and support that is consistent with the strategic vision, goals, philosophy and direction of the Accounting and Financial functions of the hospital.
- Assist with maintaining the day to day functions of the Accounting and Financial functions of the hospital.
- Daily entry of accounts payables
- Work with A/P vendors in obtaining payment schedules
- Bank account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly finance books for committee meetings
- Assist Senior Accounting Clerk with preparing, keying and posting of monthly journal entries
- Update and maintain cash schedules
- Maintain Accounting contracts and policies
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations maintained for audit
- Assist Finance and Accounting team with year-end audit and cost report preparation.
- Preforms other related job duties as assigned
Associates degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university.
Minimum two (2) years prior accounting experience required. Experience in accounting within a hospital setting is preferred. Experience using CPSI is preferred.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Possess language and mathematical skills to successfully perform and evaluate detailed management reports as well as express interest in performing statistical and cost analysis.
- Must be able to perform duties independently as well as within a team.
- Must be self-motivated, maintain good rapport with administration, support personnel and have a sense of corporate loyalty and confidentiality.