Performs cleaning of all patient/resident care and public areas in the organization.
- Performs environmental and floor maintenance duties to provide for a clean and safe facility
- Must be able to occasionally cover other shifts for vacations, etc.
- Utilize training and experience to perform a wide range of functions within the healthcare setting
- Performs sweeping, mopping, disposal of waste material, cleaning equipment and storing equipment properly, moving furniture, mixing chemicals, delivering supplies, and observing isolation precautions
- Performs basic equipment care, checks for wear and damage on assigned equipment.
- Complies with department quality standards.
- Must stay current and knowledgeable on proper disinfection practices and infection control requirements for infection reduction.
- Observes and inspects assigned areas for maintenance and security needs and reports needed repairs as soon as possible.
- Keeps paper and chemical supplies stored in work rooms neat and organized.
- Follows the rules and intent of the department's regulations and safety guidelines.
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED highly desired.
Prior experience highly desired.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Quality Focus