The Patient Scheduling Clerk will schedule all appointments for various healthcare providers
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Mental alertness in stressful environment essential to job performance
- Possess organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity
- Prompt and accurate performance of assignments
- Keep work area clean and neat
- Responsible for answering the telephone, routine calls, and assisting caller with appointments or resolution to inquiry.
- Proper telephone etiquette should be used at all times
- Responsible for updating patient demographics and insurance during telephone call.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments in a timely manner
- Cancel and reschedule appointments as needed
- Strive to maximize appointments with each provider schedule.
High school diploma or GED required.
Previous Experience is highly desired.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Quality Focus