Are you an accounting professional looking for an exciting and challenging career? As the Accounting Clerk, you will work to accounting and other areas of our day to day operations.
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, the accounting assistant will assist with the general accounting functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain confidentiality on all sensitive information and documents
· Maintain and process changes related to employment records such as promotions, wage adjustments, garnishments, time off, and benefits
· Prepare a variety of reports on an as needed and routine basis using the payroll and ERP systems
· Provide clerical support to the accounting function, including accounts payable entry, order entry, and/or purchase order entry
· Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field accounting field
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of general accounting experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
· Demonstrate the company values of honesty, caring, improving, and success.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Ability to work with limited direction and guidance.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Very well organized.
Fixed weekly schedule
Insurance within 60 days
Holidays and paid time off
401K with match
Prescripion safety glass reimbursement
Plenty of growth opportunities
You’ll be part of a family culture where your contributions are noticed and recognized.
Temperform LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Your Temperform LLC Career Search is Important to Us
Temperform LLC is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. Our business is essential, so the health and wellbeing of our employees, partners and candidates is our top priority.
Stay healthy, Stay Safe and we do look forward to meeting you!
Pride in the Past. Promise for the Future.
Founded in 1970 and with 700+ years of employee foundry experience, Temperform is one of the nation’s leading specialty manufacturers of heat, corrosion, abrasion resistant castings and machined components. High quality, award-winning, high-touch service are our hallmarks. Temperform has rapidly developed a reputation for exceeding customer expectations, as well as, excelling with customization, vertical integration and industry innovation.
“The vertical integration has been very helpful, we now purchase ready to be installed.”
Located in Southeast Michigan, our customers are located around the world. Our high quality castings start with our excellence in engineering and metallurgy, whether from reverse engineering to design recommendations for severe environments. Our industry specialties include:
•Pulp & Paper
•Pump & Valve
•Heat Treating Components
Excellence is Our Only Measure
ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001:2015 certified, our capabilities of producing stainless steel for high heat applications, white irons for high wear applications, sophisticated super alloys for isothermal forging die castings, and carbon and low alloy steels for less severe applications, make us a top go-to supplier. Temperform has the alloy for any application and know-how to customize it for our customers’ most challenging requirements.