Tent and Table is looking for a passionate and highly motivated team member to join our marketing team as our first data & analytics hire. With your experience in using analytics to understand customer behavior you’ll help TNT grow in alignment with our goals and have the opportunity to steer strategy through the identification of trends and testing hypotheses.
This role reports directly to Operations and The Executive Team.
• Coordinate, forecast and execute on all daily, weekly, monthly, and annual ecommerce reporting
• Partner with channel owners to identify key metrics and reporting cadence, then lead the building and maintenance of these reports, and identity the best way to display this data
• Design, monitor, analyze and report on all A/B site testing
• Work with the operations team to sync website analytics with backend distribution and identify actionable steps to remove inefficiencies
• Develop strongly-grounded and well-researched opinions about marketing attribution models
• Monitor and analyze data to identify business trends and customer behavior in ways that will drive actionable steps to grow the business
• 3-6 years conducting analyses and building reports in a fast-paced environment
• Jaw-dropping Excel skills, with deep SQL proficiency
• Ability to distill the data into a cohesive story, and the communication skills to tell it
• Have an eye for detail without losing sight of long term goals • Experience with an eCommerce business, ideally on Magento or Amazon
• Familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Segment) and business intelligence solutions (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
• Curious and comfortable with critique
• Experience with subscription businesses
• Basic R or Python
TentandTable.com is a family of businesses specializing in the manufacturing of high quality inflatables, tents, tables, and chairs. We are experts in creating unique and innovative games. TentandTable.com is always searching for creative, fun, hard working team members to join our team and support our explosive growth. We are proud to offer great benefits, continuous learning opportunities, all expense paid travel to national events, and many advancement opportunities.