As a Forklift Operator you will be responsible for all warehouse duties, operating forklifts/pickers, shipping, receiving, picking orders, staging, and maintaining inventory levels.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Shipping and receiving and the utilization of sit down forklifts and RF guns.
• Pick and stage orders for scheduled shipments.
• Knowledge of WMS (Warehouse Management Systems).
• Ensures all guidelines of good manufacturing practice and OSHA standards are in compliance.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary warehouse which is audit ready at all times.
• Assures that time commitments are met for outbound and inbound shipments.
• All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skill:
• 1-3 years of previous gas or electric sit down Forklift experience.
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management System (WMS), Excel, Word, Outlook is preferred.
• Strong communications and written skills
• Previous Forklift certification preferred.
• forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)
• warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
• Load and unload trucks
• Move and stack materials
• Rotate floor stock
• General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
• Follow current good warehousing practice
• Use common warehouse management software
• Receive/process shipments
• Perform proper forklift inspections and follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures
• pallet jack
TentandTable.com is a family of businesses specializing in the manufacturing of high quality inflatables, tents, tables, and chairs. We are experts in creating unique and innovative games. TentandTable.com is always searching for creative, fun, hard working team members to join our team and support our explosive growth. We are proud to offer great benefits, continuous learning opportunities, all expense paid travel to national events, and many advancement opportunities.