Full-time Manager in the Hardware dept. Overall supervision of all aspects of Hardware department: Scheduling shifts, assigning tasks to employees, ordering products, tracking inventory, arranging and designing shelf displays. Excellent customer relation skills required. Strong communication and leadership skills to lead and train staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervising and assigning employees tasks day to day.
* Ordering Hardware products & manage inventory.
* Maintain quality Standards and customer needs.
* Implement efficient system of handling orders and helping customers.
* Helping customers when needed.
* Scheduling shifts for employees.
* Store Manager / Hardware knowledge
* Team player and leadership skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Passionate about working with tools and machines.
* Multi tasking.
* Detail Oriented.
Health and dental insurance.
Sick & Vacation time.
Pay: Salary plus Profit Sharing Plan
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
Salary $40-$45K per year (Based off of experience)
TentandTable.com is a family of businesses specializing in the manufacturing of high quality inflatables, tents, tables, and chairs. We are experts in creating unique and innovative games. TentandTable.com is always searching for creative, fun, hard working team members to join our team and support our explosive growth. We are proud to offer great benefits, continuous learning opportunities, all expense paid travel to national events, and many advancement opportunities.