Responsible for, controlling and managing activities related to inventory control within the Warehouse, receiving, shipping, expediting. Establishes and modifies operational methods and procedures/training material. Troubleshoot and rectify discrepancies and assist Supply Chain with system flow to ensure consistencies in understanding and look for process improvements to that end.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities of Warehouse/Receiving employees in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices.
• Ensure Health & Safety compliance in accordance with company policy.
• Establish or adjust work procedures to meet shipping/receiving schedules and deadlines.
• Recommend measures to improve material handling methods, equipment performance, and quality of service.
• Manage the Warehouse receiving process. Ensure employees are trained and following the process according to the guidelines set forth.
• Converse with other supervisors and managers to coordinate activities of the department.
• Coordinates efforts of inventory process to ensure transactions are accurate and ensure that the needs of the customers and internal departments are met in a timely manner.
• Conduct daily pre-shift meetings with personnel which must include safety talks.
• Participate in physical inventories and cycle count efforts.
• Evaluate and present departmental and company performance results.
• Develop and maintain procedural manuals for all material handling personnel.
• Plan, assign, and direct work. Address complaints and resolve problems.
• Coach and counsel employees with performance concerns and/or commend excellent performance which includes safety, quality, standardized work, and 5S.
• Document and deliver employee performance appraisals which must include the workers' safety performance.
• Ensure new employees have been properly trained in their position which must include the safety standards.
• Perform regular workplace safety inspections and correct unsafe acts or conditions which may include progressive discipline, notifying EHS, and placing work orders.
TentandTable.com is a family of businesses specializing in the manufacturing of high quality inflatables, tents, tables, and chairs. We are experts in creating unique and innovative games. TentandTable.com is always searching for creative, fun, hard working team members to join our team and support our explosive growth. We are proud to offer great benefits, continuous learning opportunities, all expense paid travel to national events, and many advancement opportunities.