Provides front desk coverage to greet individuals and public, answers phone, schedules appointments, document crisis calls and refer to crisis team. Provides clerical support and assistance to clinicians to assure accurate documentation in accordance with the philosophy, goals and objectives of Texoma Community Center. Operates under trauma-informed and recovery-oriented models of care which align with CCBHC standards.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Graduate supplemented by Business courses
• Two (2) years of various clerical experience
• Experience working with individuals with mental illness and/ or addiction issues desirable
Certificates, Licensure, Registrations:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to speak a second language relevant to population served preferred
• Must be self-motivated, organized and detail oriented
• Knowledge of Office Suite
• Consistently practices Trauma-informed Model of Care, understands and considers the pervasive nature of trauma.
• The knowledge of cultural differences and ability to work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds.
From crisis intervention to early childhood development assessments, Texoma Community Center in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson counties offers a wide array of mental health services for adults, adolescents, and children. Thank you for your interest in Texoma Community Center.
All potential applicants must pass reference and background checks and a drug screen