The Texoma Community Center (TCC) is searching for a dynamic addition to our Executive Management Team. The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will perform executive-level managerial work, providing financial leadership for TCC and maintenance of accounting, financial and statistical records.
TCC is located in North Texas just above the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and serves as the state-designated Local Authority for both mental health and developmental disability services in Cooke, Fannin and Grayson Counties. We provide Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) Services in Hopkins, Delta and Lamar counties as well. Our primary administrative office is located at 315 W. McLain Drive in Sherman, TX. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packet.
The CFO will work with the other Executive Management Team members in providing financial direction and guidance to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in agency operations. The CFO will include interaction with internal and external stakeholders, including local, state and federal officials, foundations and other organizations as appropriate. The CFO shall perform related administrative and supervisory duties to insure efficient operation of the agency including:
• Coordinating the operations of the Financial department to provide consistent,
high quality services;
• Overseeing the production of monthly financial reports including reconciliations of
general ledger accounts, cash flow projections, and expense accruals for use by
Executive Management as well as the Board of Trustees;
• Audits current system policies and processes to ensure compliance;
• In collaboration with the CEO, develops and maintains systems of internal controls
to safeguard financial assets and oversee federal programs;
• Evaluates the organization’s financial position and issues periodic financial
reports, analyzing and interpreting said reports and their impact on TCC;
• Assures that physical facilities and other tangible resources are used in a manner
which creates optimal benefit for TCC and the individuals it serves;
• Work with the other Executive Management Team members in providing direction
and guidance to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in strategic agency operations
and planning initiatives.
Education and Experience
• Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university in accounting required.
• Minimum five (5) years of work experience in a senior-level business/accounting
• Previous work experience with the Texas MHMR system, HSSC system agencies or
Government accounting required.
• Work experience with governmental fund accounting experience required
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
• Knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Proven team and community-relations building skills.
• Ability to engage community, state and federal organization and individuals required.
• Ability to review and analyze information effectively to arrive at critical decisions
and take effective action.
• $80,000 - $98,000 dependent upon experience.
TCC strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Life Insurance & Short Term Disability
Designated Paid Holidays
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) that begins accruing day one.
Extended Illness Leave
Payroll Direct Deposit
From crisis intervention to early childhood development assessments, Texoma Community Center in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson counties offers a wide array of mental health services for adults, adolescents, and children. Thank you for your interest in Texoma Community Center.
All potential applicants must pass reference and background checks and a drug screen