Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent, associates degree or some college hours preferred
• Experience working with individuals with mental illness and/or substance use issues desirable
• Experience working with adolescents is desirable
• Must have and maintain a good driving record meeting TCC insurance requirements
Certificates, Licensure, Registrations:
• Current and valid driver’s license
Performs routine motor vehicle operations. Work involves operating motor vehicles used to transport passengers, cargo, mail and performing vehicle maintenance. Works closely with the adolescent SUD treatment team and provides program support services when not transporting clients to/from the SUD Center. This position will require availability for working evening hours and limited hours on some Saturdays based on program schedule. Works under moderate supervision, with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment in accordance with the philosophy, goals and objectives of Texoma Community Center. Starting wage is $10.42/hr.
TCC strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental, vision, and flexible spending account (FSA), Paid Time Off (PTO) that begins accruing from your first day of employment, Extended Illness Time (ETO), and paid holidays.
From crisis intervention to early childhood development assessments, Texoma Community Center in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson counties offers a wide array of mental health services for adults, adolescents, and children. Thank you for your interest in Texoma Community Center.
All potential applicants must pass reference and background checks and a drug screen