Job duties include:
- Manage the escape room game experience. This includes using game software to provide tips and clues to guests while in the game.
- Walk customers to and from games.
- Create a positive atmosphere with the guests to prepare them for the games.
- The ability to improvise in the event the guests need extra attention or in case a game malfunctions.
- The ability to speak to groups from 2 to 30 people.
- Deliver an excellent and professional customer service experience to our guests.
- Maintain safety standards.
- Cleaning area in and around the attraction.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Starting pay-rate depends on the applicants ability, but generally the range of pay would be in the $8 per hour range.
- This is a part time position with the possibility of being promoted to full time.
We are a family entertainment business featuring bowling, indoor go karts, a large arcade, Hologate VR, AJ's Sports Grill, and Escapology Live Escape Games. We have been in business for 15 years and family fun is our business!