The Sarah Community
Looking for more than a job? Talk with our Leadership Team and find out what it’s like to work in a 5 Star Community!
CNA - FT Evening 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
***$4,000 SIGN ON BONUS***
$14.00 per hour
$2.50 Eve Shift Differential
The Sarah Community is seeking Care Partners (CNAs or CMTs), at our faith-based retirement community offering retirement living, assisted living, and skilled nursing, each with a focus on wellness of body, mind and spirit. The Sarah Community is interested in employees who want to make a difference and are among the best at what they do. All applicants must have an outstanding approach to customer service. We are committed to being the employer of choice in our industry and are looking for top talent to join our existing team, managed by St. Andrews Management Services.
Full Time positions require every other weekend rotation plus three holidays per year.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid time off available after 90 days (vacation/holidays/sick)
- Full time positions offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- 401k retirement program with company match
- Club Fitness membership low cost
- Tuition Reimbursement available for full time employees after one year
- Incentive bonus programs: engage rewards & recognition, referral & extra shift raffle
- ADP Discounts: cell phone, electronics, car rental & travel, etc…
- Employer provided polos
• Candidate must be a graduate of an approved Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Medication Technician training program.
• Must possess active CPR certification or obtain within 30 days of employment.
Please apply on our website at thesarahcommunity.org or stop by to pick up an application at 12284 DePaul Drive, Bridgeton, MO 63044
CNA, CMT license & CPR and insulin certification required
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Sarah Community is a not-for-profit, faith-based Life Plan Retirement Community for active seniors offering a full spectrum of health services. Located in Bridgeton in St. Louis, we offer retirement living, assisted living, and skilled nursing, each with a focus on wellness of body, mind, and spirit. Our community is grouped into households, which create a connected, inclusive environment for all while respecting the individual. Our caring mission is fulfilled each and every day by our dedicated staff who create a warm and positive atmosphere for each resident.