The Sarah Community offers independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing services. Each level of service focuses on wellness of body, mind, and spirit. Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled staff is the foundation of our community. If you are passionate about food quality and seniors we want to talk to you.
COOK- ($14 per hour) with ability to work:
5:00 am – 1:30 pm
5:30 am – 2:00 pm
10:00 am - 6:30 pm
Seeking a cook to prepare food in accordance with prescribed diet specifications, facility procedures and dietary and sanitary regulations under the direction of the Chef Manager.
• Must possess at least two years of exp. cooking for large numbers of people
• Long term care or healthcare environment preferred
• ServSafe certification
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wage & evening shift differential
- 401k retirement program with company match
- Full time positions offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Engage Rewards & referral bonus programs
- Get early access to earned wages via OnShift Wallet anytime, anywhere!
- Club Fitness membership low cost
- ADP Discounts: cell phone, electronics, car rental & travel, etc...
- Employer provided polos
The Sarah Community is welcoming qualified, dedicated and enthusiastic candidates to apply online at Thesarahcommunity.org or stop by to pick up an application at Anna House, 12284 DePaul Dr., Bridgeton, MO 63044
The Sarah Community is a not-for-profit, faith-based Life Plan Retirement Community for active seniors offering a full spectrum of health services. Located in Bridgeton in St. Louis, we offer retirement living, assisted living, and skilled nursing, each with a focus on wellness of body, mind, and spirit. Our community is grouped into households, which create a connected, inclusive environment for all while respecting the individual. Our caring mission is fulfilled each and every day by our dedicated staff who create a warm and positive atmosphere for each resident.