The Sarah Community
Looking for more than a job? Talk with our Leadership Team to find out what it’s like to work in a 5 Star Community!
Celebrate life with faith and friends
The Sarah Community is a faith-based retirement community offering retirement living,
assisted living, and skilled nursing, each with a focus on wellness of body, mind and spirit.
HOSPITALITY PARTNERS - $11.00 per Hour
Part Time or PRN
HP Shift Available: 6:00 am - 7:-- pm & 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Hospitality Partner primary duties include maintaining a clean resident neighborhood (up to 18 residents per household), assisting in meal preparation, meal service and cleanup in the neighborhood kitchen, assisting residents at meals. Plan, schedule and lead a one (1) hour daily activity for the residents.
• Previous dietary aide experience is preferred.
• One (1) year experience in a Long Term Care facility is preferred.
• Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
• Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
• Must function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively and harmoniously with residents, personnel, and support agencies.
The Sarah Community, through the collaboration of five Catholic religious congregations of women, provides quality service for the long-term care and retirement needs of their members and the general public with respect, compassion and a spirit of welcoming hospitality.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid time off available after 90 days (vacation/holidays/sick)
- Full time positions offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- 401k retirement program with company match
- Get early access to earned wages via OnShift Wallet anytime, anywhere
- Club Fitness membership low cost
- Tuition Reimbursement available for full time employees after one year
- Incentive bonus programs: engage rewards & recognition, referral & extra shift raffle
- ADP Discounts: cell phone, electronics, car rental & travel, etc…
- Employer provided polos
PLEASE APPLY BY COMPLETING AN APPLICATION LOCATED ON OUR JOBS PAGE AT THESARAHCOMMUNITY.ORG or come by to pick up an application at Anna House, 12284 DePaul Dr., Bridgeton, MO 63044
The Sarah Community is a not-for-profit, faith-based Life Plan Retirement Community for active seniors offering a full spectrum of health services. Located in Bridgeton in St. Louis, we offer retirement living, assisted living, and skilled nursing, each with a focus on wellness of body, mind, and spirit. Our community is grouped into households, which create a connected, inclusive environment for all while respecting the individual. Our caring mission is fulfilled each and every day by our dedicated staff who create a warm and positive atmosphere for each resident.