The Sarah Community
Looking for more than a job? Talk with our Leadership Team and find out what it’s like to work in a 5 Star Community!
Celebrate life with faith and friends
The Sarah Community, is seeking an a Full time Environmental Service Associate to work 8 am – 4:30 pm, at our faith-based retirement community offering retirement living, assisted living, and skilled nursing, each with a focus on wellness of body, mind and spirit. The Sarah Community is interested in employees who want to make a difference and are among the best at what they do. All applicants must have an outstanding approach to customer service. We are committed to being the employer of choice in our industry and are looking for top talent to join our existing team, managed by St. Andrews Management Services.
What’s in it for you?
- paid time off available after 90 days (vacation/holidays/sick)
- Full time positions offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- 401k retirement program with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement available for full time employees after one year of service
- Incentive bonus programs: engage rewards & recognition & referral bonus
- Club Fitness membership low cost
- ADP Discounts: cell phone, electronics, car rental & travel, etc...
- Employer provided polos
• Prior housekeeping experience in health care setting preferred
• High school diploma
• Excellent customer service skills
Apply on our website: thesarahcommunity.org on our jobs page or stop by to pick up an application.
Anna House, 12284 DePaul Drive, Bridgeton, MO
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Sarah Community is a not-for-profit, faith-based Life Plan Retirement Community for active seniors offering a full spectrum of health services. Located in Bridgeton in St. Louis, we offer retirement living, assisted living, and skilled nursing, each with a focus on wellness of body, mind, and spirit. Our community is grouped into households, which create a connected, inclusive environment for all while respecting the individual. Our caring mission is fulfilled each and every day by our dedicated staff who create a warm and positive atmosphere for each resident.