The Sarah Community
Looking for more than a job? Talk with our Leadership Team and find out what it’s like to work in a 5 Star Community!
Celebrate life with faith and friends
***$6,000 Sign on Bonus - FT Eve LPN***
2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Evening Shift Differential - $2.50 per hour
Share your Talent with one of the Leading St. Louis Senior Living Communities!
We are seeking an LPN for a FT Evening opening in our faith-based senior living community in Bridgeton, MO. The Sarah Community is interested in employees who want to make a difference and are among the best at what they do. All applicants must have an outstanding approach to customer service. We are committed to being the employer of choice in our industry and are looking for top talent to join our existing team, managed by St. Andrews Management Services.
You will be scheduled to work every other weekend, plus three holidays per year. If you work your scheduled holiday and the shift before and after the holiday you will receive time and one-half for working the holiday.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid time off available after 90 days (vacation/holiday/sick)
- Excellent benefit package for full time positions including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement available for full time employees after one year of service
- Incentive bonus programs: engage rewards & recognition, referral and extra shift raffle
- Club Fitness membership low cost
- ADP Discounts: cell phone, electronics, car rental & travel, etc...
_ Employer provided polos
• LPN currently licensed in the state of Missouri
• Prior LTC & supervisory experience is preferred
• Must meet all mandatory state regulated health requirements, including TB screen and pass background/reference checks.
Apply online on our website: thesarahcommunity.org or stop by to pick up an application.
Anna House, 12284 DePaul Drive, Bridgeton, MO
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Sarah Community is a not-for-profit, faith-based Life Plan Retirement Community for active seniors offering a full spectrum of health services. Located in Bridgeton in St. Louis, we offer retirement living, assisted living, and skilled nursing, each with a focus on wellness of body, mind, and spirit. Our community is grouped into households, which create a connected, inclusive environment for all while respecting the individual. Our caring mission is fulfilled each and every day by our dedicated staff who create a warm and positive atmosphere for each resident.