The Sarah Community
Celebrate life with faith and friends
Sign on Bonus $8,000 RN; $6,000 LPN
FT Every other Weekend Option day/eve shift plus 2 single eve shifts per week
6:30 am- 11:00 pm - e/o weekend
2:30 pm - 11:00 pm - 2 weekday shifts
***Work all shifts in the pay period and you have the potential to earn an 8 hour bonus ***
Share your Talent with one of the Leading St. Louis Senior Living Communities!
We are seeking RNs & LPNs in our faith-based senior living community in Bridgeton, MO. The Sarah Community is interested in employees who want to make a difference and are among the best at what they do. All applicants must have an outstanding approach to customer service. We are committed to being the employer of choice in our industry and are looking for top talent to join our existing team, managed by St. Andrews Management Services.
If you work your scheduled holiday and the shift before and after the holiday you will receive time and one-half for working the holiday.
What’s in it for you? Work 31 hours one weekend– receive 8 hour Bonus potential!
- Paid time off available after 90 days (vacation/holiday/sick)
- Excellent benefit package for full time positions including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement available for full time employees after one year of service
- Incentive bonus programs: engage rewards & recognition, referral and extra shift raffle
- Get early access to earned wages via OnShift Wallet anytime, any where!
- Club Fitness membership low cost
- ADP Discounts: cell phone, electronics, car rental & travel, etc...
- Employer provided polos
• LPN or RN currently licensed in the state of Missouri
• Prior LTC & supervisory experience is preferred
• Must meet all mandatory state regulated health requirements, including TB screen and pass background/reference checks.
Apply online at our website: thesarahcommunity.org on our jobs page or better yet stop by one of our HIRING EVENTS!
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Sarah Community is a not-for-profit, faith-based Life Plan Retirement Community for active seniors offering a full spectrum of health services. Located in Bridgeton in St. Louis, we offer retirement living, assisted living, and skilled nursing, each with a focus on wellness of body, mind, and spirit. Our community is grouped into households, which create a connected, inclusive environment for all while respecting the individual. Our caring mission is fulfilled each and every day by our dedicated staff who create a warm and positive atmosphere for each resident.