$1,000 Sign On Bonus Offer
Available for New LPNs Hired
Part Time Night Shift
10:30 pm - 7:00 am
Skilled Nursing Houses
Share your Talent with one of the Leading St. Louis Senior Living Communities!
We are seeking an LPN for a part time night shift in our faith-based senior living community in Bridgeton, MO. The Sarah Community is interested in employees who want to make a difference and are among the best at what they do. All applicants must have an outstanding approach to customer service. We are committed to being the employer of choice in our industry and are looking for top talent to join our existing team, managed by St. Andrews Management Services.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid time off available after 90 days (vacation/holiday/sick)
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement available for full time employees after one year of service
- Incentive bonus programs: engage rewards, referral and extra shift raffle
- Club Fitness membership low cost
- ADP Discounts: cell phone, electronics, car rental & travel, etc...
- Employer provided polo(s)
• LPN currently licensed in the state of Missouri
• Prior LTC & supervisory experience is preferred
• Must meet all mandatory state regulated health requirements, including TB screen and pass background/reference checks.
Applications are accepted Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Anna House/Veronica House, 12284 DePaul Dr. Bridgeton, MO.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Sarah Community is a not-for-profit, faith-based Life Plan Retirement Community for active seniors offering a full spectrum of health services. Located in Bridgeton in St. Louis, we offer retirement living, assisted living, and skilled nursing, each with a focus on wellness of body, mind, and spirit. Our community is grouped into households, which create a connected, inclusive environment for all while respecting the individual. Our caring mission is fulfilled each and every day by our dedicated staff who create a warm and positive atmosphere for each resident.