Sales-Independent Retirement Community
We are looking for a strong sales professional that has the drive to influence his or her compensation through sales will enjoy the warm ambiance of The Sarah Community, part of a life plan community in Bridgeton. Must be able to demonstrate strong determined sales strength in working with seniors. We have a great work environment and good product to sell!
St. Andrew’s Resources for Seniors System manages The Sarah Community, A faith- based, and non-for-profit organization. Do you have the talent, motivation and drive to join the team? At St. Andrews Management Services, we create communities where residents want to live and employees want to work. Our residents experience retirement the way it is meant to be, invigorating and fulfilling. Our employees experience an exceptional work environment as a member of a passionate and caring team. We are currently looking for a Sales Associate
This position assists with meeting or exceeding the team’s sales goals by conducting phone sales, scheduling sales appointments, addressing customer objections, and following through on sales efforts.
The Sales Associate Responsibilities Include:
• Interact with prospects through sales activities that include daily phone sales, face-to-face sales, group sales, and one-on-one sales.
• Conduct phone sales that increase the quality and quantity of appointments attended by prospective residents.
• Conduct extensive follow-thru and retention programs.
• Influence prospects with strategic messages, tactics, talking points, events, etc.
• Develop and sustain customer relationships that result in sales and revenue.
• Assists in executing all phases of the sales process and may focus on managing one or more of the following specialty areas:
o Manage the Pre-Residency Interview Process
o Set Contract signing appointments
o Mange the Move-In Process
o Plan sales event and execute
o Manage Community Relations throughout the greater community area
o Collect entrance fees
• Managing accuracy of Customer Relationship Management database information & reports
• Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action and proactively builds productive internal/external working relationships.
• Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• A college degree (A.A. or Bachelor’s) in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required.
• Previous sales experience.
• Previous experience working with a long sales cycle (3 – 18 months) preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Paid time off available after 90 days (vacation/holidays/sick)
- Full time positions offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- 401k retirement program with company match
- Get early access to earned wages via OnShift Wallet anytime, anywhere
- Club Fitness membership low cost
- Tuition Reimbursement available for full time employees after one year
- Incentive bonus programs: engage rewards & recognition, referral & extra shift raffle
- ADP Discounts: cell phone, electronics, car rental & travel, etc…
- Employer provided polos
The Sarah Community is a not-for-profit, faith-based Life Plan Retirement Community for active seniors offering a full spectrum of health services. Located in Bridgeton in St. Louis, we offer retirement living, assisted living, and skilled nursing, each with a focus on wellness of body, mind, and spirit. Our community is grouped into households, which create a connected, inclusive environment for all while respecting the individual. Our caring mission is fulfilled each and every day by our dedicated staff who create a warm and positive atmosphere for each resident.