Triangle Bar is the premier LGBTQ+ food and beverage establishment in Denver. We strive to provide the best in service to our guests with an engaging schedule of weekly, monthly and yearly events. To ensure a comfortable, carefree experience for our guests we are looking to fill out our Door/Host team. Individuals applying for this position should be alert, detail oriented, thorough in their duties with a guest forward mindset.
Security staff are responsible for, but not limited to, the following activities:
- Monitor guest and employee access points
- Monitor building perimeter and surrounding environs
- Verify guest and vendor age by use of identification screen device
- Perform pat downs or metal detection scans to remove and deter entry of contraband
- Escort guests from property as necessary
- Diffuse physical or verbal confrontations as they arise
- Contact Police/Fire/EMS during an emergency
- Write shift and incidents reports
- Engage in crowd control
- De-escalation tactics are a must
- Moving furniture on a nightly basis
Interested applicants please consider the following requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or older to be considered.
- Must already possess or be eligible to obtain a Security Guard License from the Denver Excise and License office.
- Must have open availability Wednesday through Sunday each week with overnight availability approximately once per month.
- Must be comfortable working in indoor and outdoor environments.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. repeatedly.
5:00PM - 12:00AM
5:00PM - 2:00AM
5:00PM - 2:00AM
2:00PM - 2:00AM
10:00AM - 12:00AM
The Triangle Bar
The Triangle Bar is Denver's premier LGBTQ business offering a unique upscale bar atmosphere, with a down to earth staff, exceptional quality products, craft cocktails, farm to bar food and great customer service.
The bar and kitchen are currently open 4pm-10pm Thursdays, 4pm-12am Friday & Saturday and 11am-10pm Sunday. (kitchen hours may vary)
NOTE: Interview requests and follow ups will be done via email. Keep an eye on your inbox!
View all company job openings