Join a Winning Team! ThermTech, the premier commercial heat treating shop in the Midwest needs an IQ Furnace Operator for the Tool Steel Division.
Position hours are 3rd shift position hours M-F 10:00 PM to 6:30 AM.
We are committed to hiring top talent into our operations teams to deliver world-class services. We look for self-motivated and goal-oriented people who are eager to learn our trade and be a part of our growing team. We value individuals who are problem solvers, team workers, and maintain a bright, positive attitude. If you like a fast-paced work environment to learn lifelong skills, we will welcome your application.
As part of our world-class heat-treating team, your benefits include:
· Competitive pay with additional off-shift premiums
· A benefits package that includes:
- Health and dental coverage,
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance,
- Employer matched 401(k),
- Educational reimbursement,
- On-site health care,
- 8 paid holidays, and
- Paid Vacation acquired after one year of employment.
For more information visit about our benefits package visit: https://www.thermtech.net/careers.php
You will be working with our internal quench (IQ) furnaces to process parts for our valued customers. You will be responsible completing scheduled work and meeting commitments. As an IQ Furnace Operator, you are responsible for effective and efficient operation of the equipment on the line. You will be partnered with an experienced mentor to help provide you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to become a superior IQ Furnace operator.
Experience: Prior factory experience with machine operation preferred.
Education: High School education or equivalent at minimum. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Skills You will need:
* Proficient computer skills.
* The capability to develop technical skills with an emphasis on quality and accuracy.
* The ability to gain proficiency in operating precision equipment to serve highly demanding industries.
* Ability to learn detailed machine functions.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Be a true professional.
* The ability to work with honesty and integrity to delivery exceptional quality and top shelf customer service.
* The ability to develop strong partnerships other team members.
* Ability to lift 50lbs routinely.
Note: Must be able to pass a hair follicle drug test.
We are committed to hiring top talent into our operations teams to deliver world-class services. We look for self-motivated and goal-oriented people who are keen to learn our trade and be a part of our growing team. We value individuals who are problem solvers, team workers, and maintain a bright, positive attitude. If you like a fast-paced work environment to learn lifelong skills, we would welcome your application. ThermTech is an equal opportunity employer.