Join a Winning Team! ThermTech, the premier commercial heat treating shop in the Midwest needs an Second Shift RTB Operator for our Aluminum, Austempering, and Specialty Irons division.
Position Hours are Second Shift Monday through Friday 2 PM to 10:30 PM
We are committed to hiring top talent into our operations teams to deliver world-class services. We look for self-motivated and goal-oriented people who are eager to learn our trade and be a part of our growing team. We value individuals who are problem solvers, team workers, and maintain a bright, positive attitude. If you like a fast-paced work environment to learn lifelong skills, we would welcome your application.
As part of our world-class heat-treating team, your benefits include:
· Competitive pay with additional off-shift premiums
· A benefits package that includes:
o Health and dental coverage,
o Short-term and long-term disability insurance,
o Employer matched 401(k),
o Educational reimbursement,
o On-site health care,
o 8 paid holidays, and
o Paid Vacation acquired after one year of employment.
For more information visit about our benefits package visit: https://www.thermtech.net/careers.php
As the RTB Operator, you will be trained to operate all equipment in the RTB cell successfully and efficiently. You will be responsible for the following daily activities:
* Operating Furnaces
* Building Loads
* Final Inspection
* Monitoring Equipment during cycle
* Packaging for return shipment
* Occasional operation of forklift
Education: High School education or equivalent preferred
Experience: Prior Heat Treat experience preferred
Skills: Basic computer skills, forklift training and/or industry skills preferred
* Attention to detail: We run many very involved processes with parts that are easy to damage. Successful candidates must possess attention to detail.
* Resilience: You must be able to be happy to go from one project or problem to another. The work that goes through the shop is different every day, and you must embrace flexibility to succeed in this position.
* Strong work ethic: You will get your hands dirty and be productive. If you are a hard worker, we will be happy to have you on our team.
* Desire to learn: Heat Treating is a trade, and there are many things to know in this position. To succeed, you must come to work with energy and excitement for continual learning and the desire to develop into a master heat-treating craftsman.
* Innovation to help find unique solutions to problems.
* Team Player. In this position you will work as a team to keep customers' products flowing smoothly.
* Proactive to foresee issues that could create potential problems and devise a plan to eliminate. Relates to a culture of safety.
We are committed to hiring top talent into our operations teams to deliver world-class services. We look for self-motivated and goal-oriented people who are keen to learn our trade and be a part of our growing team. We value individuals who are problem solvers, team workers, and maintain a bright, positive attitude. If you like a fast-paced work environment to learn lifelong skills, we would welcome your application. ThermTech is an equal opportunity employer.