Join a Winning Team! ThermTech, the premier commercial heat treating shop in the Midwest needs a Second Shift Inspection operator in our Carburizing and Batch Hardening Division.
Position hours are 2pm to 10:30pm Monday through Friday.
We are committed to hiring top talent into our operations teams to deliver world-class services. We look for self-motivated and goal-oriented people who are eager to learn our trade and be a part of our growing team. We value individuals who are problem solvers, team workers, and maintain a bright, positive attitude. If you like a fast-paced work environment to learn lifelong skills, we will welcome your application.
As part of our world-class heat-treating team, your benefits include:
· Competitive pay with additional off-shift premiums.
· A benefits package that includes:
* Health and dental coverage,
* Short-term and long-term disability insurance,
* Employer matched 401(k),
* Educational reimbursement,
* On-site health care,
* Eight paid holidays, and
* Paid Vacation acquired after one year of employment.
For more information visit about our benefits package visit: https://www.thermtech.net/careers.php
You will be inspecting parts for hardness, straightness, cleanliness, and process compliance for our valued customers. You will be responsible for completing scheduled work and meeting commitments. As an Inspection Operator, you are responsible for the daily maintenance and verification of the inspection equipment including Rockwell and Leeb hardness testing equipment. You will also spend time hand blasting to clean parts and packaging material for shipment. You will be partnered with an experienced mentor to help provide you with the knowledge skills and abilities to become a superior Inspection Operator.
Experience: Prior heat treating and inspection experience preferred.
Skills You will need:
* Proficient computer skills.
* The capability to develop technical skills with an emphasis on quality and accuracy.
* The ability to gain proficiency in operating precision inspection equipment to serve highly demanding industries.
* Ability to read and interpret detailed work instructions.
* Operation of cyrogenic systems, blasting, and packaging parts.
* Excellent communication skills both with employees and customers.
* Be a true professional.
* The ability to work with honesty and integrity to delivery exceptional quality and top shelf customer service.
* The ability to develop strong partnerships other team members.
* Ability to lift 50lbs routinely.
Education: High School education or equivalent at minimum. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Note: Must be able to pass a hair follicle drug test.
We are committed to hiring top talent into our operations teams to deliver world-class services. We look for self-motivated and goal-oriented people who are keen to learn our trade and be a part of our growing team. We value individuals who are problem solvers, team workers, and maintain a bright, positive attitude. If you like a fast-paced work environment to learn lifelong skills, we would welcome your application. ThermTech is an equal opportunity employer.