Do you want to join a Winning Team! ThermTech is the premier commercial heat treater in the Midwest looking for an Quality Technician at our Pearl Street location to ensure our heat treat and testing equipment are calibrated so that we can deliver a superior product to our valued customers.
This is a first shift position 6 AM to 2:30 PM.
Are you a hands-on mechanically inclined person with a passion for delivering world-class service? Are you self-motivated and goal-oriented person driven to provide exceptional quality? Are you a problem solver with the ability to maintain a bright, positive attitude? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment where continual learning is encouraged and rewarded? If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
As part of our world-class heat treating team, you are rewarded with competitive salary with a benefits package that includes health and dental coverage, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employer matched 401(k), educational reimbursement, and on-site health care. For more information visit about our benefits package visit: https://www.thermtech.net/careers.php
As the Quality Technician, you will have four primary objectives: 1. Address all nonconforming product including determining the root cause and determining the necessary steps to correct the issue. 2. Administrate customer concern and complaint system. 3. Help to maintain the calibration status of all heat treat and test equipment. 4. Coordinate product transfers between the three ThermTech business units.
Education: High school education or equivalent required.
Note: Must be able to pass a hair follicle drug test.
The Equipment Quality Technician positions includes the following responsibilities and skills:
• Address all nonconforming product within one day
• Perform root cause analysis using a team approach
• Communicate with the customer
• Address customer concerns and complaints
• Verify hardness testers and miscellaneous test equipment
• Perform system accuracy tests on heat treating equipment
• Coordinate the transfer of production work and test samples between the business units
• Perform testing on the Upton automated salt quench line
* Computer literacy
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to interpret technical specifications
* Ability to work autonomously
We are committed to hiring top talent into our operations teams to deliver world-class services. We look for self-motivated and goal-oriented people who are keen to learn our trade and be a part of our growing team. We value individuals who are problem solvers, team workers, and maintain a bright, positive attitude. If you like a fast-paced work environment to learn lifelong skills, we would welcome your application. ThermTech is an equal opportunity employer.