Trust Consulting Services, Inc. is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB firm specializing in Acquisition Management, Program Management, Financial Management, Information Technology and Facility Management in support of state, local and federal agencies. We have an immediate opening for a qualified Application Developer to support a major opportunity in the Intelligence Community. The effort is a multi-year effort to overcome the challenges associated with the databases that house critical information. The overall goal is to automate manual processes, pair information with other relevant data sources from various classification levels, and make the data available to thousands of systems, analysts, warfighters, and foreign partners who need access to the information.
At Trust Consulting, we value every employee. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status. We also greatly value military veterans!
The duties of the Application Developer include but not limited to:
• Primarily responsible for leading and managing the development of multiple Agile teams in alignment with scope and priorities determined by the assigned COI’s Government product owner and ensuring optimal integration with and utilization of other segments of MARS and additional mission partners.
• Coordinate with the Government to understand the project scope and schedule, translating this input to regular, timely delivery of mission values, while managing risks and issues
• Support the project owner in managing stakeholder expectations of project deliverables and implementing effective project governance.
• Support the PM and be responsive to any inquiries from the Government concerning the project.
• Be responsible for regularly briefing leadership on project status, deliverables, and milestones.
• A minimum of a Top Secret (TS) security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility in accordance with the requirements in Section H.4.3.
• A minimum of ten years of project management experience managing complex projects of a similar scope and complexity to the Section C requirements.
• An active certification in at least one of the following:
• Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP).
• PMI Program Management Professional (PgMP).
Education, and Security Requirements:
• Master’s degree in a business or technical field (e.g., Business Management, Computer Science, Accounting, or similar).
• A minimum of five years of experience managing projects utilizing Agile program management methodologies in a big data environment.
• A minimum of five years of experience in an IC, military, or other Government environment performing in a related subject area (e.g., project management, engineering, or computer science) to that of the TO.
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.