TRUST is seeking a qualified and talented team to conduct qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis, and reporting that explores child support cooperation requirements in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.
• Detailed knowledge of the regulations and operations of SNAP and Child Support Enforcement agencies.
• Demonstrated experience in working with multiple State agencies to recruit States for study participation.
• Demonstrated experience in recruiting SNAP participants for in-depth interviews.
• Demonstrated experience is designing reliable and valid data collection instruments.
• Demonstrated experience fielding large-scale and multisite qualitative data collection.
• Demonstrated subject matter expertise in designing data collection instruments including interview guides
• Demonstrated subject matter expertise in qualitative and quantitative analytical methods for answering research
questions consistent with study objectives and constraints.
• Demonstrated experience conducting qualitative in-depth interviews with low-income individuals.
• Demonstrated experiences conducting quantitative data analyses using State administrative data sets.
• Demonstrated capacity to write high-quality reports and provide oral briefings on technical information.
• Demonstrated experience managing projects of similar size and scope and meeting government objectives.
• Five (5) or more years of functional expertise in SNAP policy.
• Familiar with using qualitative and quantitative data collection methods
• Able to analyze complex problems, make recommendations, and develop alternative solutions.
• Able to converse with and provides assistance to highest levels of management.
• Experience conducting data collection site visits
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience analyzing and interpreting data and producing reports.
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.