Trust Consulting Services, Inc. is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB firm specializing in Acquisition Management, Program Management, Financial Management, Information Technology, and Facility Management in support of state, local and federal agencies.
We have an immediate opening for an Operations Manager to manage facilities located in the District of Columbia, supporting the DC DGS City-Wide Comprehensive Janitorial Services Contract
The Operations Manager will coordinate and manage all janitorial services, staffing requirements, contract compliance and service level agreement standards. Act on behalf of the Contractor as the main Point of Contract (POC) during the term of the contract and maintain the overall responsibility for the successful service and operations.
Knowledge of training standards in accordance with the Standard Guide for Stewardship for the Cleaning of Commercial and Institutional Buildings (ASTM E1971-19).
Experience in directing operation maintenance of a commercial building for custodial services
Experience in Supervisory control systems and other characteristics of custodial services
to manage operations
Extensive experience dealing with emergencies, including the knowledge and skill necessary to react and deliver under the pressure of emergency conditions and dispatch and guide its staff effectively
Remain available during and after hours via mobile phone
Ability to manage operations
Supervise on-site staff
Provide timely communication with the COTR and or Building Manager, CO, and government facility on-site staff
Maintain required operation standards
Maintain training and adherence of the ASTM E1971-19 standards of all on-site staff include Site Supervisors/Crew Leaders
Requires least three (3) years of recent Operation’s Management experience. (within the last 5 years)
• Including: directing, operating, maintaining, and providing custodial services, managing supervisory control systems and other characteristics of custodial services.
Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills is required.
Trust is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any additional factors that are protected by law.
Trust Consulting has high expectations for those who join our mission, but we also provide competitive compensation, free skills training or educational reimbursement, and unparalleled workplace flexibility (when available). We also offer a full complement of employee benefits, including:
CareFirst Healthcare Plans
• Blue Choice HMO Gold 500
• Blue Choice Advantage Gold 1000
• BluePreferred PPO Gold 500
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Programs
• Group Accident Insurance
• Group Hospital Indemnity
• Group Critical Illness Advantage
• Group Disability Advantage
Everington Companies and Charles Schwab Perfect401(k) Retirement Plan
• Three Investment Plan Options:
• Guided Profile- The Everington Company will purchase investments based on your selections from the plan’s core fund options
• Fully Managed Profile- Let a Registered Investment Advisor manage your retirement account
• Self-Directed Profile- Completely manage your own retirement account investments
Flexible Spending Account – TASC
• Benefit Program Options:
• Healthcare FSA (Maximum Employee Yearly Contribution $2,700)
• Dependent Care (Maximum Employee Yearly Contribution $5,000)
• Transit (Maximum Employee Monthly Contribution $265)
• Parking (Maximum Employee Monthly Contribution $265)
• 10 Holidays (Company Approved)
• Vacation Leave
• Sick Leave
• FMLA Leave (Must have worked 1,250 hours during a 12-month period to qualify)
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.