Floor Care Specialist
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB firm specializing in Acquisition Management, Program Management, Financial Management, Information Technology, and Facility Management in support of state, local and federal agencies.
We have an immediate opening for a Floor Care Specialist to support facilities located in the District of Columbia, supporting the DC DGS City-Wide Comprehensive Janitorial Services Contract
Provide floor services including, stripping, waxing, and buffing and other specific floor services.
Job Requirements and Duties
Demonstrate knowledge of industry standards, current technology, methods, and trends for efficient floor maintenance services for high traffic areas including one or more of the following:
• Stairways, lobbies, throughways, entrances and exits, primary and secondary hallways, and restrooms, cafeterias, elevators, manufacturing areas, or excessively busy and soiled areas.
Staffing and schedule work appropriately, to keep high-traffic areas in good shape, by maintaining acceptable levels of quality, health, safety, and appearance.
Utilization and implementing of the most current industry standards related to specific floor type care.
Implementation of techniques to prevent soil from entering the facility
Requires at least one (1) year experience as a floor care specialist providing services of equivalent size, scope, and complexity.
Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills is required.
Trust is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any additional factors that are protected by law.
Trust Consulting has high expectations for those who join our mission, but we also provide competitive compensation, free skills training or educational reimbursement, and unparalleled workplace flexibility (when available). We also offer a full complement of employee benefits, including:
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Programs
• Group Accident Insurance
• Group Hospital Indemnity
• Group Critical Illness Advantage
• Group Disability Advantage
Everington Companies and Charles Schwab Perfect401(k) Retirement Plan
• Three Investment Plan Options:
• Guided Profile- The Everington Company will purchase investments based on your selections from the plan’s core fund options
• Fully Managed Profile- Let a Registered Investment Advisor manage your retirement account
• Self-Directed Profile- Completely manage your own retirement account investments
Flexible Spending Account – TASC
• Benefit Program Options:
• Healthcare FSA (Maximum Employee Yearly Contribution $2,700)
• Dependent Care (Maximum Employee Yearly Contribution $5,000)
• Transit (Maximum Employee Monthly Contribution $265)
• Parking (Maximum Employee Monthly Contribution $265)
• FMLA Leave (Must have worked 1,250 hours during a 12-month period to qualify)
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.