The Human Resource Assistant will work in a fast pace environment performing administrative tasks to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department and field supervisors.
● Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
● Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring
processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
● Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of company records, including HR files.
● Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed
● Provides clerical support to the HR department and liaison between field operations and HR.
● May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and
● Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health,
disability, and retirement plan providers.
● Acts as liaison between HR leadership and field supervisors, and other designated management as needed.
● Conducts or assists with new hire processing, orientation, onboarding and training.
● Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee
recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
● Ability to prioritize and execute in fast pace environment.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism,
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
● Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar
Education and Experience:
● Associate’s degree in related field required.
● Prior related office experience preferred.
● Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
● Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.