Trust Consulting Services, Inc. is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB firm specializing in Acquisition Management, Program Management, Financial Management, Information Technology and Facility Management in support of state, local and federal agencies. We are seeking a qualified HR Consultant who will support the Town of Poolesville in MD.
At Trust Consulting, we value every employee. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status. We also greatly value military veterans!
The duties of the HR Consultant include but are not limited to:
• Provide ongoing consulting services relating to human resource issues as needs arise.
• Complete an assessment of current HR practices.
• Review compensation and benefit package in relation to industry standards.
• Provide policy recommendations to ensure compliance with federal, state and local standards and regulations.
• Review of employee handbook/policy and recommendations for changes
• Review of employee benefits and leave policies.
• Review of annual performance review process, including creating new or improved forms, as necessary.
• Develop staff training programs related to employee conduct and soft skills, as well as monitoring of completed training programs and coaching for supervisors.
• Create policies and procedures for handling, tracking and reporting employee performance issues/disciplinary actions and employee and manager complaints.
• Provide regular communication to manage changes affecting labor laws or regulations.
• Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Assist with other tasks or needs as deemed necessary by the Town.
Opening: Immediate Hire
Term: Base and four (4) Option Periods
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Hours: Monday – Friday. Alternate Work Schedule is allowed
Trust Consulting has high expectations for those who join our mission, but we also provide competitive compensation, free skills training or educational reimbursement, and unparalleled workplace flexibility (when available). We also offer a full complement of employee benefits, including:
CareFirst Healthcare Plans
BlueChoice HMO Gold 500
Blue Choice Advantage Gold 1000
BluePreferred PPO Gold 500
Supplemental Insurance Programs
Group Accident Insurance
Group Hospital Indemnity
Group Critical Illness Advantage
Group Disability Advantage
401(k) Retirement Plan
Fully Managed Profile
Flexible Spending Account – TASC
10 Holidays (Company Approved)
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.