Trust Consulting Services, Inc. is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB firm specializing in Acquisition Management, Program Management, Financial Management, Information Technology and Facility Management in support of state, local and federal agencies. We have an immediate opening for a qualified Human Resources Specialist who will support the United States Geological Survey (USGS), Office of Administration.
At Trust Consulting, we value every employee. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status. We also greatly value military veterans!
The duties of the Human Resources Specialist include but not include:
• Review vacancy package requests, build vacancy announcements, review, and determine qualification and eligibility requirements of applicants and apply veteran’s preference
• Administer recruitment programs for assigned tasks including merit promotion, delegated examining, and recruitment under special hiring authorities
• Perform and coordinate job analyses for establishing and validating rating, ranking and selection criteria
• Analyze and classify General Schedule and Wage Grade positions
• Provides advisory services on all matters pertinent to position classification and position management requests
• Review position descriptions and write evaluation statements defending classification findings and make determinations on grade levels, occupational series, and titles, etc.
• Make Fair Labor Standards Act determinations on positions to be classified
• Three years minimum experience required
• Demonstrated experience working within the USA Staffing Platform (automated staffing and recruitment system) to build vacancy announcements, review applications to determine eligibility and qualifications of applicants, and prepare a certificate of eligibility.
• Shall have experience with federal civilian staffing, recruitment, and position classification is required.
• HR Certifications desired
Opening: Immediate Hire
Term: Base and four (4) Option Periods
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Hours: Monday – Friday. Alternate Work Schedule is allowed
Trust Consulting has high expectations for those who join our mission, but we also provide competitive compensation, free skills training or educational reimbursement, and unparalleled workplace flexibility (when available). We also offer a full complement of employee benefits, including:
CareFirst Healthcare Plans
BlueChoice HMO Gold 500
Blue Choice Advantage Gold 1000
BluePreferred PPO Gold 500
Supplemental Insurance Programs
Group Accident Insurance
Group Hospital Indemnity
Group Critical Illness Advantage
Group Disability Advantage
401(k) Retirement Plan
Fully Managed Profile
Flexible Spending Account – TASC
10 Holidays (Company Approved)
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.