Janitors Crew Staff:
We are currently seeking energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible, and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. Candidates must have reliable transportation, complete a background check, and pass a drug test prior to employment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
May work in a variety of different settings and will often clean multiple buildings of various types. Employees need to be aware of cleaning standards but, will also be trained. Incumbent shall not create any hazardous or unsafe conditions while performing work under the contract.
• Perform required services in a skillful and workmanlike manner
• Maintain working knowledge of industry standards, regulations to include Federal and District laws
• Maintain skill set to provide comprehensive, continuous, quality cleaning services
• Willingness to work at different times of the day
• Ability to work well under minimal supervision
• Capacity to take direction
• Strong attention to detail
• Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 50lbs as necessary
• Efficient to finish work in a timely manner
Must have current certifications in training as it pertains to proper use of equipment
Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills is required.
Trust is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any additional factors that are protected by law.
Trust Consulting has high expectations for those who join our mission, but we also provide competitive compensation, free skills training or educational reimbursement, and unparalleled workplace flexibility (when available). We also offer a full complement of employee benefits, including:
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Programs
• Group Accident Insurance
• Group Hospital Indemnity
• Group Critical Illness Advantage
• Group Disability Advantage
Everington Companies and Charles Schwab Perfect401(k) Retirement Plan
• Three Investment Plan Options:
• Guided Profile- The Everington Company will purchase investments based on your selections from the plan’s core fund options
• Fully Managed Profile- Let a Registered Investment Advisor manage your retirement account
• Self-Directed Profile- Completely manage your own retirement account investments
Flexible Spending Account – TASC
• Benefit Program Options:
• Healthcare FSA (Maximum Employee Yearly Contribution $2,700)
• Dependent Care (Maximum Employee Yearly Contribution $5,000)
• Transit (Maximum Employee Monthly Contribution $265)
• Parking (Maximum Employee Monthly Contribution $265)
• FMLA Leave (Must have worked 1,250 hours during a 12-month period to qualify)
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.