Janitorial Services Position
We are currently seeking energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. Candidates must have reliable transportation, complete a background check, and pass a drug test prior to employment.
Janitorial Duties and Responsibilities :
May work in a variety of different settings and will often clean multiple buildings of various types. Employees need to be aware of cleaning standards but, will also be trained. Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, public areas, etc.
Since it is often to work alone near sensitive materials, you must hold a high level of personal integrity and remain focused on the job at hand.
• Janitorial experience preferred
• Willingness to work at different times of the day
• Ability to work well under minimal supervision
• Capacity to take direction
• Strong attention to detail
• Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 30lbs as necessary
• Efficient to finish work in a timely manner
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.