Trust Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking an energetic individual to join our Food and Nutrition Services team as a Junior Contract Specialist. This is a full-time position, which reports to the Project Manager. The work will be performed at the Food and Nutrition Services Headquarters Building located in Alexandria Virginia.
• Assist in the preparation of the Invitation for Bids (IFB)
• Ensure technical descriptions are included in the request for Quotations (RFQ) or Proposals (RFP)
• Assist in monitoring contract performance
• Assist with advertising all applicable requirements
• Prepare the solicitation documents using the agency contract writing systems
• Ensure regulatory and legal sufficiency, while promoting maximum competition
• Follow established procurement procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Demonstrate the ability to analyze data
• Experience working with government or commercial procurement
• Demonstrate the ability to compile data and information to ensure the accuracy and relevancy of written documentation
• The ability to perform assigned duties using in-house systems
• Have extensive knowledge working with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
• Must have a minimum of an Associate Degree
• Must have 1-2 years of relevant experience
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.