Trust Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking a Secretary for our Food and Nutrition Services team. This is a full-time position, the work will be performed at the Food and Nutrition Services, Headquarters Building located in Alexandria Virginia.
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda schedule meetings and appointments
• Assist with the preparation of reports, deliverable's, and other correspondence
• Coordinate logistical activities
• Maintain office files
• Provide other related administrative support as directed by the Program Manager and Lead Senior Contract Specialist
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
• Associate degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience
• The ability to prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, and forms
• Demonstrate the ability to multi-tasking
• Demonstrate time management capability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate Integrity and professionalism at all times
• Proficiency in MS Office and Excel
Competitive Salary and Benefits available
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.